Truth a purpose to defend DRM content material on Android, Google made some main adjustments with the discharge of Android Oreo in 2017. And with each passing 12 months, Google has tightened the screw and patched virtually all of the workarounds. In the event you take a screenshot on protected apps now, then you definitely could be notified with “Taking screenshots isn’t allowed by the app” error. You don’t have many choices left. Having mentioned that, there are nonetheless some nifty ways in which will let you take a screenshot in Android bypassing the restriction. And on this article, we’re going to clarify these steps intimately so you’ll take screenshots on any Android app. Don’t worry; we have now talked about a non-root technique as nicely. With that in thoughts, let’s now undergo the information.
Take a Screenshot in Android Bypassing Restriction
Earlier, you would take screenshots on apps like Snapchat by utilizing Google Assistant or via display screen recording apps. Nevertheless, all these options are patch now, and you may now not take screenshots of those protected apps. Soon, for those who take a screenshot on apps like Snapchat or Authy, then you’re notified with an error saying, “Taking screenshots isn’t allowed by the app.”
In such a case, you want a pc to take a screenshot via ADB and a particular display screen mirroring software program. There are many display screen mirroring applications on the market. However, I’m going to use the scripted device due to it’s fast and prices nothing. And you don’t even want root entry. Be mindful; this non-root technique doesn’t work on Netflix, Prime Video, and different media streaming apps. Nevertheless, it works reasonably nicely on Snapchat, Sign, Authy, and extra.
1. Initially, arrange ADB in your pc. After that, join your Android system and run
adb units, your pc acknowledges your order.
2. Secondly, obtain scrcpy (Free) in your pc. Click on the ZIP file-based mostly in your pc structure. Subsequent, unzip the file on any location.
3. Now, open the extracted script folder and double-click on scrcpy.exe.
4. It’ll immediately mirror the Android display screen in your pc. Now, go forward and open any of the protected apps on your smartphone. You can press Ctrl + Shift + S to take a screenshot of the App in your pc. If you’re utilizing macOS or Linux, you need to use their built-in shortcut to take a screenshot. That’s relatively straightforward, proper?
Taking Screenshots isn’t Allowed by the App? Right here is the Resolution [Root Required]
When you have rooted your system, you’ll seize a screenshot on the smartphone itself. No want to make use of an extra pc. You’ll have to create a small module, after which you’ll be able to flash it on Magisk. The perfect half about this technique is that it means that you can take screenshots on Netflix and different media streaming apps as nicely.
1. Obtain Somali Patcher (Free) from XDA Boards. It’s a secure device created by a developer named fOmey, which means that you can make small patches inside seconds.
2. After that, join your Android system and run to examine the connection.
3. Now, unzip the Somali Patcher file and run SmaliPatcher.exe. Right here, allow the “Safe Flag” checkbox and click on on “ADB Patch.” It’ll generate a ZIP file throughout the similar Samli Patcher folder.
4. Lastly, transfer the file to your Android system and flash it as a module inside Magisk. That’s it. Now, you’ll seize screenshots in your Android system without being notified by “Taking screenshots isn’t allowed by the app” error.
Enable Taking Screenshots on Any Android App
So these are the two methods you’ll be able to take a screenshot on restricted Android apps. At first, we have now talked about a non-root technique, so you’ll be able to seize a screenshot. And you probably have root entry, then Somali Patcher can be of excellent assist. Aside from that, there may be additionally a solution to take screenshots of protected apps via the Xposed Framework; however, the steps are relatively complicated, so I’ve not talked about it. Anyway, that’s all from us. Suppose you’re dealing with any difficulty than do remark down beneath and tell us. We will undoubtedly strive that can assist you out.